Need to set up a new account?Register Now
Hospital patients should call (979) 241-5545 for support.
Already have an account?Log On to My Patient Portal
Looking For the Clinic Portal Instead?Matagorda Medical Group Portal
Clinic patients should call (979) 241-6100 for support.
Prefer A Text-Only Patient Portal View?Text-Only Patient Portal
Forgot your Username and/or Password?
The text-only version allows patients with certain disabilities to more easily navigate and access their health care data.
Special COVID-19 Test Notice:
- The fastest way to receive your COVID-19 test results is to contact your medical provider or log on to your MRMC patient portal using the links above. Your medical provider will generally have your COVID-19 test results within 48-72 hours.
- If your employer ordered your COVID-19 test, please call your Human Resources or Employee Safety department for results. Your employer will generally have your COVID-19 test results within 48-72 hours.
- If you were tested by a State of Texas vendor at the Bay City Civic Center, the vendor will generally contact you by text or email for results. There is often no number to call. If it has been more than 4 days since your test and you do not have a result, you should consult your medical provider about being retested at a local facility.
- The slowest way to receive your COVID-19 test result is to call the hospital laboratory. This method is not recommended because the hospital lab:
- Is not structured to handle a high volume of calls from the general public.
- Is inundated with additional volume during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Is bound by strict HIPAA and disclosure policies that must be followed.
- Has been directed to prioritize the support of internal hospital services.
Your personal patient portal allows you to:
- View and print medications
- Pay your hospital bill
- Link your family to your portal
- Review your results
- View and download brief health summaries
Patient portals offer you online access to test results and other health information in a secure environment, so we encourage you to sign up for your account today. If you have any questions or need technical assistance, call (979) 241-5545 Monday through Friday between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm. Patients with certain disabilities may choose to access a text-only version of the patient portal by clicking here.
Please note that the Matagorda Regional Center’s patient portal is different than the Matagorda Medical Group’s patient portal. If you are looking for the Matagorda Medical Group Patient Portal, click here.