Special COVID-19 Test Notice:
- Not all COVID-19 tests or test results are managed by the Matagorda Regional Medical Center. If you do not see your results, and you were tested at another location, please contact that location directly.
- If you were tested at MEHOP in Bay City or Palacios, call: (979) 245-2008 and follow the prompts.
- If you were tested at MEHOP in Wharton, call: (979) 559-3550 and follow the prompts.
- If you were tested by the National Guard at the Bay City Civic Center: The National Guard will make 3 attempts to contact you by text and email for a negative tests. This is no number to call. If it has been more than 7 days since your test and you do not have a result, you should consider being retested at a local facility.
- If you were tested by an independent provider (Drs. Barker, Liberoni, etc.), please call their office directly.
Your personal patient portal allows you to:
- View and print medications
- Pay your hospital bill
- Link your family to your portal
- Review your results
- View and download brief health summaries
Patient portals offer you online access to test results and other health information in a secure environment, so we encourage you to sign up for your account today. If you have any questions or need technical assistance, call (979) 241-5545 Monday through Friday between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm. Patients with certain disabilities may choose to access a text-only version of the patient portal by clicking here.
Please note that the Matagorda Regional Center’s patient portal is different than the Matagorda Medical Group’s patient portal. If you are looking for the Matagorda Medical Group Patient Portal, click here.