Our goal is to provide you with high-quality rehabilitation services that exceed your expectations. We strive to provide the most up-to-date therapeutic techniques in a caring and compassionate environment. Our therapists hold the highest credentials possible and are licensed by the State of Texas. We hope that when the need arises, you will choose Matagorda Regional Medical Center for your rehabilitation needs.
We Offer These Specialized Services:
- Fluido Therapy
- Anadine Therapy
- Vital Stim Treatment
- Augmentative Communication
We are here to help you break down the barriers that are preventing you from being happy, healthy and physically capable of taking on your daily activities.
Our licensed Physical Therapists utilize evidence-based practices to develop a unique treatment plan for you. We work with you to reduce pain, increase range of motion, build strength, improve balance, restore mobility and get you back to your optimal level of function.
We work to improve and treat disorders or complications related to:
- Musculoskeletal Disorders: Injuries of the Neck, Back and Extremities.
- Orthopedic Surgeries: Total Knee/Hip Replacements and Rotator Cuff Repairs.
- Sports Injuries: Sprains, Strains and Post-Operative Conditions.
- Neurological Conditions: Parkinson’s Disease, Spinal Cord Injuries, Traumatic Brain Injuries and Multiple Sclerosis.
- Gait and Balance Impairments.
We will work with you to get back to better!
We are here to help you restore the highest level of function possible for your communication and swallowing needs.
Our Speech-Language Pathologists (SLP’s) assess, diagnose and treat individuals who need assistance improving and overcoming speech disorders including:
- Receptive and Expressive Language Disorders.
- Articulation and Phonological Disorders.
- Pragmatic/Social Language Disorders.
- Motor Speech Disorders such as Apraxia or Dysarthria.Fluency Disorders or Stuttering.
- Augmentative and Alternative Communication – Sign Language.
- Cognitive or Developmental Delays.Aural Rehabilitation or Hearing Impairment.
- Voice Disorders.Dysphagia: Feeding and Swallowing Difficulties.
- Attention or Learning Difficulties.
- Aphasia: Rehabilitation from Strokes, Tumors or Brain Injury.
We will help you improve your interactions with those around you!
We are here to help you achieve maximum levels of function and performance of your daily activities. Our Occupational Therapists are trained to evaluate and treat orthopedic injuries, post-operative and neurological conditions.
We work with patients who have been injured or disabled to prepare them to perform their normal everyday tasks.
Our Occupational Therapists work to treat and improve:
- Work-Related and Repetitive Strain Injuries.
- Physical, Cerebral or Psychological Limitations Following a Stroke, Brain Injury or Heart Attack.
- Rheumatoid and Age-Related Conditions such as Arthritis.
- Neurodegenerative Movement Disorders such as Parkinson’s Disease, Multiple Sclerosis or Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis.
- Burns, Spinal Cord Injuries, Fractures or Amputations.
- Sports Injuries and Injuries From Falls or Accidents.
- Hand Injuries: Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and Tendon Repairs.
- Custom Splint Fabrication to Assist with Function.
- Management of Upper and Lower Extremity Lymphedema.
With hands on care, we will get you up and moving again!
All therapy services are located at:
2821 7th Street
Bay City, Texas 77414