MRMC’s Wellness Center is the hub of physical activity and healthy lifestyle choices for Matagorda County residents. Our expert wellness associates welcome those enrolled in local employee wellness programs, patients whose physician has prescribed or recommended an exercise regimen, and those who are transitioning from a physical rehabilitation program. For more information, call us at (979) 241-5700.
May 2021 Specials!
During the month of May, the MRMC Wellness Center is offering a 3-month $99 membership special! To take advantage of the special and have the enrollment fee waived, call the wellness team at (979) 241-5700. If you’re a former member, you can re-join the Wellness Center during the month of May and have your enrollment fee waived and receive 50% off your first month. Call or visit today!
Wellness Memberships Include:
• One-On-One Equipment Orientation: Covers safety, wellness facility etiquette, proper usage of equipment and more.
• Health Risk Assessment (HRA): Review health history and current health status, and record baseline measurements.
• Personalized strength and conditioning program with workout planning and goal development.
• Nutrition Consultation: Improve diet and eating habits.
• Thirty Day Check-In: Review progress and finalize your personal Health 360° plan.
• Access to group exercise classes (chair yoga, POP Pilates, Bootcamp, etc.) at no additional charge.
Beginning with an in-depth understanding of your current health status and establishing a clear path to your personal fitness and wellness goals, a qualified Health 360° consultant will help get you on the road to achieving or maintaining optimal health.
Health & Wellness programs are offered at the MRMC Wellness & Rehabilitation Center. The center is also known as “the dome.”
MRMC Wellness & Rehabilitation Center
135 Medical Center Drive
Bay City, TX 77414
Phone: (979) 241-5700
Fax: (979) 241-5720
Hours of Operation:
6am to 6pm on Monday and Wednesday
6am to 8pm on Tuesday and Thursday
6am to 4pm on Friday
Yoga – 5:00pm
Cycling – 6:30am
Bootcamp – 12:00pm
Yoga – 5:00pm
In addition to the reduced hours and limited access outlined above, members should expect the following:
- Mask will be required during the use of all equipment.
- Members are asked to practice social distancing at all times.
- 25 members will be allowed at a time with a limit of 60 minute workouts, members can call ahead to check availability.
- All group exercises classes are cancelled until further notice.
- Cleaning stations have been setup with Hospital-grade cleaners.
- Staff members will perform additional cleanings throughout the day.
All members have access to the workout equipment and walking track during posted business hours. General access is included with the monthly membership fee.
Our certified personal trainers are here to motivate, educate, and provide individualized instruction that will help you achieve optimal results. All of our personal trainers are certified and have a minimum of a bachelor’s degree to supplement. This has further prepared them to be more effective in helping you reach your personal fitness and wellness goals through the teaching of safe, effective exercises and training techniques. In addition to personal training, we offer structural stretching, which is ideal for anyone seeking additional mobility and flexibility.
$35 per session*
$45 per session*
Bring a friend to your session
$10 additional charge
* Discounted prices available when purchasing multiple sessions. See your trainer for details on the latest specials.
This 90-minute Sports Performance Training is ideal for athletes of all ages looking for a customized, sport-specific workout plan that will enhance their overall performance. Whether you’re in off-season or mid-season, we will take you to the next level by designing innovative workouts that fit your individual needs and are based on the sport you are training for. We help athletes of all levels to excel by building strength and power while decreasing weaknesses and risk of injury.