Whether you have joined an employee wellness program in hopes of reaching specific fitness goals, or you are beginning the healing process following a recent orthopedic procedure, our Health 360° program is here to help you achieve or maintain optimal health. Individuals who are enrolled in an employee wellness program or are referred by their physician are eligible to join Health 360°.
All Health 360° memberships include an initial:
- Group Orientation: Covers safety, wellness facility etiquette, proper usage of equipment and more
- Health Risk Assessment (HRA): Review health history and current health status, and record baseline measurements
- Personalized wellness plan and goals development
- Nutrition Consultation: Improve diet and eating habits
- Strength & Conditioning Program customized to your fitness goals
- Thirty Day Check-In: Review progress and finalize your personal Health 360° plan
Beginning with an in-depth understanding of your current health status and establishing a clear path to your personal fitness and wellness goals, Health 360° will help you achieve and maintain optimal health!
Health & Wellness programs are offered at the MRMC Wellness & Rehabilitation Center. The center is also known as “the dome.”
MRMC Wellness & Rehabilitation Center
135 Medical Center Drive
Bay City, TX 77414
Phone: (979) 241-5700
Fax: (979) 241-5720