MRMC’s Wellness Center is the hub of physical activity and healthy lifestyle choices for Matagorda County residents. Our expert wellness associates welcome those enrolled in local employee wellness programs, patients whose physician has prescribed or recommended an exercise regimen, and those who are transitioning from a physical rehabilitation program. For more information, call us at (979) 241-5700.
Wellness Memberships Include:
• One-On-One Equipment Orientation: Covers safety, wellness facility etiquette, proper usage of equipment and more.
• Health Risk Assessment (HRA): Review health history and current health status, and record baseline measurements.
• Personalized strength and conditioning program with workout planning and goal development.
• Nutrition Consultation: Improve diet and eating habits.
• Thirty Day Check-In: Review progress and finalize your personal Health 360° plan.
• Access to group exercise classes at no additional charge. Currently Chair Yoga & Morning Flex (resistance band chair class).
• Personal Training
• Massage Therapy
• Call or stop by to ask about our monthly specials or visit the MRMC Wellness & Rehabilitation Facebook Page.
Beginning with an in-depth understanding of your current health status and establishing a clear path to your personal fitness and wellness goals, a qualified Health 360° consultant will help get you on the road to achieving or maintaining optimal health.
Health & Wellness programs are offered at the MRMC Wellness & Rehabilitation Center. The center is also known as “the dome.”
MRMC Wellness & Rehabilitation Center
135 Medical Center Drive
Bay City, TX 77414
Phone: (979) 241-5700
Fax: (979) 241-5720
Hours of Operation:
6am to 6pm on Monday and Wednesday
6am to 8pm on Tuesday and Thursday
6am to 5pm on Friday
8am to 12 noon on Saturday
All members have access to the workout equipment and walking track during posted business hours. General access is included with the monthly membership fee.