Radiology Technologist (FT/PRN)
Full Time, PRN
Main Hospital Campus in Bay City, Texas
Posted 1 year ago
Under the direction of a Radiologist performs diagnostic radiological procedures including routine and portable exams in patient rooms, surgery, emergency room and radiology rooms. Performs clerical duties to support imaging procedures. Adheres to the Code of Ethics of the ARRT. Demonstrates knowledge of special needs and tasks appropriate to each age group as applicable. Performs other related activities to ensure the successful and smooth operation of the Radiology department.
- Graduate from a School of Radiological Technology accredited by the Committee of Allied Health Education and Accreditation;
- Current license from Texas Medical Board;
- Current registration by the American Registry of Radiological Technologists, ARRT (R);
- Additional current registration by the American Registry of Radiological Technologists
in another modality, (M, NM, CIT, CT) or demonstrate competence in all
examinations and CQI of one additional modality (Specials, CT, Nuclear
- Current BLS from American Heart Association
To apply online, complete the Employment Application here and include position or positions you are applying for.You may also download the PDF application here and submit directly to email@example.com.