Vascular Technician (PRN)
Main Hospital Campus in Bay City, Texas
Posted 1 week ago
- Demonstrates an understanding of cross-sectional human anatomy, physiology, pathology and medical terminology to obtain optimal studies.
- Evaluates accuracy and quality of scan results.
- Maintains knowledge in all facets of performing the optimal studies including pertinent clinical history and related diagnostic procedures, ultrasound physics, normal anatomy and pathological variants.
- Demonstrates competency in production, use, recognition and analysis of images and waveforms used for patient diagnosis and treatment
- High School diploma or equivalent
- One year experience as an Echo Technician preferred.
- Graduate of certified training program and/or Echo certified registration preferred
- ACLS Certified (may be obtained post-hire)
- BLS Certified form American Heart Association
- Perform lower and upper arterial and venous exams as ordered
- Perform carotid arterial exams as ordered
- Perform 2D M-Mode Echocardiography exams as ordered
- Perform Trans-Esophageal Echocardiography exams as ordered
- Assists in Intra-operative exams as ordered
- Perform Holter monitor exams
- Assist with Cardiac Rehabilitation
To apply online, complete the Employment Application here and include position or positions you are applying for.You may also download the PDF application here and submit directly to email@example.com.