To assist the Materials Management Department through management of activities to include, but not limited to: Order fulfillment, stocking management, distribution, assistance in inventory control, assistance with purchase orders, and receiving/shipping.
-High School Diploma or GED
-1-3 years high volume inventory control and supply stocking with hospital experience preferred
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Assists the Operations Coordinator with all primary order fulfillments for the facility and allied departments and organizes workflow, supply stocking, recordation and dissemination of incoming and outgoing receipts and issues.
- Assists the Operations Coordinator to assure all distribution entries are up to date daily in MEDITECH.
- Communicates and shares distribution, receiving, purchasing pertinent information as known with department members.
- Assists in the assessment and rotation of inventory to ensure stock-outs are minimized and/or eliminated within the General Stores inventory.
- Assists in the delivery of supplies throughout the facility.
- Accurately preparing and issuing purchase orders using MEDITECH.
- Assists the purchasers with the coordination and the expedition of all outstanding orders and backorders with vendors utilizing reports.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Completes tasks in a timely fashion with little room for error.
- Assists in other areas of department when workload permits.
- Works to accommodate patients, directors, physicians and hospital staffing needs.
- Must clock in and out daily.
- Adheres to the MCHD dress code policy