Assist the Materials Management Department through management of activities to include, but not limited to: Order fulfillment, stocking management, distribution, assistance in inventory control, assistance with purchase orders, and receiving/shipping.
-High School Diploma or GED
-1-3 years high volume inventory control and supply stocking with hospital experience
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Assist the Operations Coordinator with all primary order fulfillments for the facility and allied departments
- Organize workflow, supply stocking, recordation and dissemination of incoming and outgoing receipts and issues.
- Assist the Operations Coordinator to assure all distribution entries are up to date daily in MEDITECH.
- Communicate and share distribution, receiving, purchasing pertinent information as known with department members.
- Assist in the assessment and rotation of inventory to ensure stock-outs are minimized and/or eliminated within the General Stores inventory.
- Assist in the delivery of supplies throughout the facility.
- Accurately prepare and issue purchase orders using MEDITECH.
- Assist the purchasers with the coordination and the expedition of all outstanding orders and backorders with vendors utilizing reports.
- Other duties as assigned.