Licensed Vocational Nurse licensed to practice in the State of Texas, preferably with experience in public health or related field. Performs public health nursing work under the direction of the Clinics Director and the Clinics Medical Director; participates in assessing, planning, coordinating, implementing and evaluating public health nursing services to inmates in the Matagorda County Jail.
- Graduate from approved nursing school.
- Licensed to practice as a Licensed Vocational Nurse in the State of Texas.
- Possesses knowledge of nursing theory and process with ability to apply principles of teaching/ learning and planning/evaluation.
- Evidence of valid Texas Drivers License.
- Evidence of proof of minimal liability limits as required by the State of Texas.
- If frequent driver, employee will be required to show proof of current Defensive Driver’s course.
- Employee must meet criteria for insurability with the hospital district’s auto insurance carrier.