Provides breastfeeding education and support to WIC participants under the direction and supervision of the WIC Director and the Breastfeeding Coordinator. Functions as a receptionist and performs general clerical duties at WIC when needed.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Should have working knowledge of basic office equipment.
- Must possess excellent communication skills, both oral and written. (Including legible writing)
- Must be able to communicate effectively with patients, visitors and staff.
- Must be able to see and hear well.
- Must be able to interact with all people in a positive, professional manner.
- Must be able to work with constant interruptions and accurately complete assigned duties.
- Must be able to work quietly, independently, and with minimal supervision.
- Must possess a positive, professional attitude at all times.
- Currently receiving or have received WIC services.
- Must have experience in successfully breastfeeding at least one baby.
- Evidence of valid Texas Drivers License.
- Evidence of proof of minimal liability limits as required by the State of Texas.